Ripe Banana Recipe | Mangalore buns recipe | Banana Poori Recipe it is one of the favorite recipe of kids. even though it may be referred as poori’s, there are several difference to the traditional poori’s. comparatively banana buns poori are sweet in taste and the texture is more rubbery and flaky inside. in addition, it has a thick texture like bread or buns and perhaps it is known as banana buns. the sweet taste is not just because of addition of ripe banana, as even sugar is added to buns dough. the quantity of sugar may vary and depends upon the individual preference poori.
You can store for one week in air tight container, And add in lunch box also.
Preparation time- 5 min
Cooking time- 5 min
Serve- 4 person
Ripe banana -2 nos.
Cardamom powder- ½ tspn
Sugar- 4 tbspn or as per taste
Wheat flour- 2 cup
Oil for fry
- Take a large mixing bowl take 2 ripened banana. if you having over ripened banana (black) it works great.
- mash smooth with the help of fork. but do not blend banana in mixi.
- Now add two cup of wheat flour, ½ tspn cardempom powder. Sugar as per your taste mix well.
- knead for 5 minutes or till dough turns smooth.
- grease the dough with a tsp of oil.
- Make a large chapatti and cut small pooris with cutter or glass.
- Heat oil in pan and fry all pooris some golden brown.
- Enjoy banana poori with your loved once.
Video recipe of banana poori