· Mix besan, chilli, salt, chat masala and coriander leaves add a little of water to make paste.
· Mix properly all ingredients and make a some thick better.
· Take oil in a pan to deep fry in.
· When heat oil, dip a biscuit properly in the besan better and drop in hot oil.
· Turn the biscuit over to deep- fry both their sides.
· It takes one min. For each fritters to be fried evenly on both sides.
· You can add up depending upon size of pan. Fry till golden brown.
· Biscuit Fritters is ready to serve.
· Serve it with tomato sauce or any green chutney and along with tea.