Pasta and pizza are both favourite dishes with children and adults. Sometimes it is difficult to choose between one of them but what could be best if you can have both things together at one time combined as one dish and, I make this recipe “Pasta Pizza Skewers”.
Pasta Pizza is a different type of pizza than regular pizza. It is a delightful change from the regular snacks. You just need a handful of ingredients like boiled pasta, cheese, and some spices. The pizza base is pasta. This makes it a unique and new snack. In addition, it is light and looks very nice in different colours. It is best to serve at parties or special occasions as a starter or appetizer and you can add this recipe in your kitty party also. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen for loved once.
Preparation time- 5 min.
Cooking time- 5 min.
Cousin- fusion food
Serve – 3 person
- Penne pasta – 2 Cup
- Salt – As per taste
- Oil – 1 Teaspoon
- Hot water – As required
- Butter or oil as per need
- Pasta pizza sauce 2 tspn
- Mozzarella cheese 4 tbspn
- chopped capsicum – 2 tspn
- chopped onion – 2 tspn
- Red chilli flakes 2 tspn
- Mixed herbs 2 tspn
- Boil water in a pan and add oil, salt, and pasta. Cook it on a medium to high flame for 7 to 8 minutes and then drain the water. Keep it aside.
- Take a skewer. Add boiled pasta to the skewer one by one in the middle part. Then put it on the plate.
- Now spread pasta pizza sauce on both sides of the pasta. Then spread mozzarella cheese on one side.
- Now spread capsicum, onion and corn on it. Then again spread more on it. Then sprinkle red chilli flakes and mixed herbs on it. Likewise, prepare all pizza pasta skewer.
- Heat a tawa or pan. Grease it with butter or oil. Add prepared skewers. Cover it with a lid and cook it on low flame for 2 minutes. Once done, take it out to a serving plate.
- ‘Pasta Pizza’ is ready to be served.
Video recipe video Pasta Pizza –